The Global Community for Colon Cancer

 

Global March against CRC

Currently, there is no global awareness event for colorectal cancer. While the US and Europe have had much success in raising awareness, most countries and local communities do not have the knowledge or experience to accomplish this important goal. In conjunction with the GCCA declaring March to be the official global colon cancer awareness month, the GCCA plans to invite organizations and individuals worldwide to “March” in their local communities on the first Saturday of each March, in the Global March for Colon Cancer. The GCCA will create a software platform for everyone to join the global March, and will provide all tools and materials for local organizations and individuals to hold walks thereby raising awareness and much needed funds in their communities. The model the GCCA plans to implement will be one where local members can apply to join the global March, utilize the GCCA software platform and support and receive 75% of the money raised to effectuate change in their local communities.  The remaining 25% will help support the international efforts of the GCCA. Local partners will undergo a screening application process and will have to commit to use the funds consistent with the mission of the GCCA. Those funds may be used for screening and awareness programs, research, access to care or transportation for CRC related medical care.  Each community’s unique needs will be addressed. Check back soon for the GCCA Global March for Colon Cancer community funding criteria.

Check back soon for more details!

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO BECOME A SPONSOR OF THE GLOBAL MARCH FOR COLON CANCER

Contact Andrew Spiegel at: Andrew.spiegel@globalcca.org or call 610-668-8600.
Website Builder